Enterprise Account Executive
Fantastic sales opportunity with an emerging technology company that focuses on highly regulated industries (medical device manufacturers being our sweet spot!
About us: enLabel® is the leading provider in Integrated Packaging Management (IPM). We make complex packaging simple and compliant. Our clients are global and must adhere to the strict and dynamic regulations. Our platform integrates the management and execution of product labeling, packaging and documentation to make products regulatory compliant and marketable. We have a patent technology and wealth of real world experience that separates us from the competition.
Enterprise Account Executives are the primary resource for the field sales force. They are responsible for actively driving and managing the business and technology evaluation stage of the sales process, through partner selection and client engagement. The Enterprise Account Executive is the key advisor and product advocate for our platform and services. The Enterprise Account Executive must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete client satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle. Other responsibilities will include and not be limited to the following:
- Plan and execute sales plan to achieve direct sales goals and objectives
- Develop expertise in our products and services to clearly communicate the benefits via presentations and product demonstrations via the phone, web meeting and in person
- Execute aggressive outbound contact campaigns via phone, email and events
- Collaboratively work with client and internal teams to uncover challenges and develop the business case and solution path
- Deliver proposals and responses to RFP/RFQ and manage the enLabel sales cycle
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory, US and International
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Expected travel 20-50%. 3-5+ years relevant experience in sales
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
What we offer
enLabel® is an equal opportunity employer that offers a business-casual, fast paced environment with an opportunity for development and growth. Our total rewards include a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, as well as paid time off.
In order to be considered for this position, please send us your cover letter and resume with the form below.