Software Developer I, MS C++, MFC
We are looking for self-starters to participate in the full lifecycle application development in the Microsoft windows environment, using the full MFC and C++ stack working on CAD type design software, with graphically intensive user interfaces, interacting with our web based business solutions. You will be working on end-to-end new projects, software enhancements, and will participate in requirement gathering, analysis, coding, testing, and deployment of software solutions.
Skills, Experience and Qualification
- Overall, 3-5 years of software development experience, with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience developing applications using the entire Microsoft MFC, C++ stack, including with using MS SQL or Oracle in the back end, and interfaces to web based .net applications using web services and various other API.
- Experience with developing code interfacing file formats such as PDF, SVG, XML, PNG, and JPEG, reading, writing and manipulating such file format form C++ code.
- Experienced with developing ActiveX controls and implementing C++ libraries.
- Experienced/expertise with writing efficient PC based applications, and software development life cycle, IIS, Windows, writing C++ code interacting with databases, file systems, Web services, and stored procedures in SQL or Oracle, and the use of source management software and practices.
- Experienced with user interface principles, workflow processes, human factors, user centric design processes, interactive design guidelines and software usability methodologies are a big plus.
- Excellent track record, references and success meeting project schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to contribute individually and in a team, working in dynamic, and rapidly growing, emerging high tech company environment.
- Computer science degree BS, MS, or equivalent.
enLabel Global Services, Inc., is the leading provider of Integrated Packaging Management Solutions (IPM), located in Boston's North End, is looking for high energy, motivated and bright minded software development engineers.