Reduce downtime. Maximize efficiency.
We have learned that careful planning leads to trouble-free packaging execution.
We offer a phased-in system delivery and deployment approach, per each solution or location.
Our IPM Software Platform is delivered and deployed in parallel with your existing systems, as to reduce downtime and maximize efficiency.
Our highly skilled team delivers on time and on budget, every time.
Planning & Consulting
- Current State analysis and Future State planning
- Best Practices analysis
- Consolidation (Data, Systems and Template)
- Process alignment
- Lean evaluation
- User Requirements Specifications (URS)
- Validation planning
- Resource planning
- System Configuration Specification (SCS)
- Data and Requirements mapping
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- Installation and Setup
- System Configuration
- Data Load
- Systems Integration
- Hands-On Seminar Training
- Train The Trainer Program
- Validation Plan
- Risk Analysis
- Validation Protocols and Scripts
- Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Performance Qualification (PQ)
- Validation Reports (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Global Deployment Support
Ongoing Maintenance and Support
- Standard or 24 x 7 x 365 Technical Help Desk Support
- Platform Updates and Upgrades
Want more info?
Contact our industry experts for more information on the enLabel IPM Platform and additional services. We look forward to making your complex packaging simple and compliant.