Student Employment Opportunity - Software Developer, MS C#, .net
We have several hourly openings for undergrad or graduate student in computer science, working up to 30 hours a week, on various internal and client projects, using the full .NET and C# software development stacks.
We are looking for self-starters to participate in the full lifecycle application development in the Microsoft windows environment, using the full .NET stack working on web-based business solutions. You will be working on two to three month end-to-end projects, participating in requirement gathering, analysis, coding, testing, and deployment of software solutions.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Course work in computer science, projects or work experience in developing applications using the entire Microsoft .NET stack, including ASP.NET, C#, and MS SQL or Oracle.
- Experienced with user interface design principles, workflow processes, human factors, usercentered design processes, interactive design guidelines and usability methodologies are a big plus.
- Excellent academic standing, and grades of success meeting project schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to contribute individually and in a team; working in dynamic, and rapidly growing, emerging high-tech company environment.
- Computer Science degree, or graduate student in Computer Sciences or related field.