Project Manager – Implementation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Help to develop and manage sustainment project plans that establish scope, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Help to maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress as well as documenting meeting minutes, agendas, action items
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Coordinate with internal and external team members.
- Clarify requirements to ensure project execution according to plan. Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Manage external vendors throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Lead contracting and project execution, ensuring accountability and project delivery according to time, scope, budget, and quality.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Collaborate across global enterprise to deliver quality products.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in project and product management
- Proficient in project life cycle from initiation through closure
- Have an understanding of SDLC methodologies, product development and change management
- Software Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ) experience a plus
- Demonstrated progressive experience in managing projects.
- Demonstrated ability to use project management tools such as ERM, Smartsheet, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
enLabel® is an equal opportunity employer. We collaborate and deliver results while having fun in doing what we do. We work in a business-casual, fast paced environment and provide our team an incredible opportunity for learning, personal development, career growth and high financial rewards. Our on-boarding program includes a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, matching 401K, life insurance, educational assistance, holidays, vacation and much more.