Student Employment Opportunity - Software Developer, MS MFC C++, .net
We have several hourly openings for undergrad or graduate student in computer science, working up to 30 hours a week, on various internal and client projects, using MS MFC and C++ software development stacks.
We are looking for self-starters to participate in the full lifecycle application development in the Microsoft windows environment, using the full MFC stack working on web based business solutions. You will be working on two-three month end-to-end projects, where participating in requirement gathering, analysis, coding, testing, and deployment of software solutions.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Course work in computer science, projects or work experience in developing applications using the entire Microsoft MFC, and C++ and MS SQL or Oracle.
- Experienced with user interface design principles, workflow processes, human factors, usercentered design processes, interactive design guidelines and usability methodologies are a big plus.
- Excellent academic standing, and grades of success meeting project schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to contribute individually and in a team, working in dynamic, and rapidly growing, emerging high-tech company environment.
- Computer science degree candidate, or graduate student in computer sciences or related field.