International Packaging and Labeling
International labeling and packaging poses many challenges. Stringent requirements for international labeling specify text dimensions, type sizes, graphic elements, symbols, and language for implantable devices, sterile devices, OTC products, diagnostic products, radiation emitting devices, contraceptive devices, and other medical and non-medical devices. Country-specific regulatory requirements further compound a complex issue.
Requirements for multi-language labels make efficient layout important and flexibility urgent.
enLabel gives you the ability to meet all international labeling regulations, gain marketplace acceptance, maintain your company's brand integrity and insure international user comprehension. We understand the unique requirements and challenges of international labeling.
Packaging and Labeling Challenges
- Barcodes (EAN, GS1, HIBC or country specific)
- CE Marking
- Country of Origin
- Gray Market Sales & Security
- Languages organized to language groups
- Addendum labeling at point of distribution vs. Over-Labeling
- Tied into original production & manufacturing for Lot/Expiration specific details
- Rules driven destination language printed & applied to achieve zero defect
- Gray markets thwarted by only printing language specific to destination
- Country specific regulatory requirements guaranteed
- Supplier compliance for distribution partners