New Business Development Manager – Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries
Integrated Packaging Management business development opportunity in medical device and pharmaceutical industries for a successful, highly motivated, enterprise software and services sales professional. This is a highly visible inside sales role in a rapidly growing company that requires the ability to deliver results by acquiring new Pharmaceutical and Medical Device clients through a consultative solution selling approach.
The New Business Development Manager initiates and builds client relationships while managing all aspects of the sales cycle.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and build on relationships with prospects and customers
- Present demonstrations that clearly communicate the benefits of enLabel solutions.
- Develop/enhance company presentations and product presentations
- Develop and execute sales plan to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Insure the best use of resources to achieve sales.
- Track progress against forecasts
- Assist operations staff in addressing customer and prospect issues
- Provide sales reports identifying wins/losses and review with enLabel executives and President
- Work with senior management team to establish enLabel goals
- Identify and recommend sales process improvements.
- Lead account strategy sessions
- Team with Professional Services, Product Development and Marketing to identify opportunities to enhance service and product offerings for existing, new and future customers.
- Act as liaison between major clients and enLabel internal operations to ensure that customers and partners expectations are met and to maintain company’s goodwill for future business relations
- Document and provide customer feedback to Marketing and Product Development as input to future releases
- Gather competitive analysis and feedback in support of product pricing, discount schedules and commission schedules
- Coordinate product pricing and positioning analysis to refine company product and services pricing
- Bachelors degree in technical studies required, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years experience in a small to medium sized software, pharmaceutical or medical device company, including 2-3 years of direct sales experience.
- Experience with medical device and pharmaceutical companies such as Boston Scientific, Stryker, Zimmer, Bard, Pfizer, etc.
- Successful record of building sales in a specific vertical market.
- Knowledge, experience, and expertise in selling to FDA/OSHA regulated companies and FDA/OSHA regulations is preferred.
- Highly motivated, results driven and hands on individual that thrives on in a direct sales environment Must have excellent organizational skills, follow through, ability to execute
- Track record of sales success with solid leadership, business judgment and negotiating skills.
- MS Office proficiency and experience with Salesforce.com or similar programs preferred.
- Travel as necessary (25-75%)